Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

Shopping Day

It was the 13th of July - my little brother's birthday when I went to do a bit of money spending with our shopping guru Jason.

We roamed around the shops in Suntec City Mall wherein we touched ground with a Topshop store and I bought a white top which I didn't expect to buy at all. But since it was on uber discount, especially with Reena's UOB card, I was left with no choice. And don't worry...I do not regret purchasing it since I already wore it once with another ensemble. It was fab.



White Top bought in Topshop for less than SGD 20

We proceeded to Marina Square where we continued to browse at more shops such as Mango which I was able to leave unscathed without any purchases.Then the store which I've been avoiding was now around the corner. I finally had to purchase something. I told myself I won't since the sale has been on for weeks before my likely buy. As expected there weren't much stocks but I had to buy this. Here's my new Zara top.


Curves that show on all the right places.

I just had to buy it. Right? :)

0 comments: