Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Desaru Celebration

It has been a while since I've written on my travel blog. So I guess I better get my ass moving, uhm, my hands writing I mean. : )

It was last May 30 to 31 when we decided to celebrate our friend Reena's birthday at Desaru Malaysia. It's just an hour's ride away from Tanah Merah ferry terminal here in Singapore. We stayed at Pulai Desaru Hotel.


Treehouse near the Desaru Beach

The place wasn't so bad. The room was big and there were four of us sharing each room. There were a total of 12 people who went to experience Desaru. It is much secluded so there aren't many places you can go to. The food was only so-so and we had limited choices. It was usually buffet meals so we still get to fill our empty bellies. The beach wasn't so bad but of course it was incomparable to the beaches in the Philippines. But fun is not usually where you are, but who you're with. Check it out.


Group pic at the beach


Whatcha looking at?

0 comments: