Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Situation No. 1 

I don't think I can let go of this tift.  It's stuck in my head when suddenly my memory bank dislodges. I wanted to let go since happiness should be around the corner.  I'd probably not.

Maybe it has come to a point not everything is what you want it to be. Everything has it's own time.  This time is about realizing moments, situations, and decisions.  Being independent should give us the chance to think about our lives - if it's indeed something to be shared.  

A Different Note 

I notice that people are never satisfied.  I realized that I'm the type of person who constantly want to please people and gain recognition for it.  Dang.  Still selfish I guess.  Giving is about never asking for anything in return.  I like to give but I need the 'thank you' from a person that goes along with it.  Is that really selfish? You let me know.   

Senses 

I'm elated to know that I did something good for a change.  I'm usually such a gutter ball but now I think I've hit a strike. Thank you Lord for constantly being there even when I neglect to even say thanks.  

Question for the day: What are you thankful for? 

0 comments: