Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

How to have the almost perfect guy?

Okay, let's face it. No one is perfect, only God is. But that's an entirely different topic.

There are two things that came to mind when I made this guide. It's pretty simple.

1. Let him endure seeing the anguished Edward for the whole of Twilight and still get him to agree to watch the sequel. 

2.  He goes to watch SATC2 knowingly that he has to endure 146 mins of it.  And yes, he also watched SATC1 when I watched it for the uhm...2nd time on DVD.  


Maybe I knew all along just how wonderful RA is.  First of all, this topic popped into my head after watching SATC2 - a grueling 146 mins of his life tortured by scenes of women's fashion, men, gay men (worst), bulging erections (keep going), gay men kissing (so help him!), and woman who gawk at hot studs, and more fashion.  

Side note: RA is your typical conservative guy who likes his robots, games, anything technological and has no interest in fashion whatsoever. He wears comfortably and knows what he like and sticks with it.  

I did tell him that he didn't need to see it with me. I grew up with SATC and I had to have my "Carrie" moments.  But alas, he wanted to make me happy. Okay, pause...and emo moment over. :)

SATC2 Movie Poster: I heart Carrie!


After this movie, I realized that he also endured Twilight with me (Yes, the two movies) and I'm sorry to say even the upcoming Eclipse.  Well, you have to finish the series, or else you'll just be left hanging.   

So I guess, you've got a winner there if you're guy has already done the two things I've mentioned.  You'd probably get it 'perfect' once he endures another Edward - Jacob - Bella movie.  As we all know, there's still the 4th book coming for the freakin finale (if they do the 4th film).  I just wish Pattinson gets acting lessons before this movie. Wishful thinking? :P 

0 comments: