Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

2012

The currently fixated number I have on my head as I try to figure out the plan for the rest of my life.  Yes, this is the year I'm going to finally get married.  

A lot of my friends have already asked why the late date.  I wanted a February month for our wedding, I find 2011 date is too soon, hence, my reason for moving it another year.  It seems like a shallow reason but then again, it gave us more time for preparation.  Both RA and I currently reside in Singapore and we are having our wedding in the Philippines.  The planning is gonna be quite tedious. 

RA asked me if I want to move it earlier, but I guess we could but I don't want to put so much pressure on the preparations.  What's the rush if we have the rest of our lives? I'm very fussy anyway, and I know the headache and pain I can put into other people coz of my irkiness over little things.  I'm just hoping for the best. 

2 comments:

Wenkgirl. said...

Wow! Is there a date in Feb in mind? Am so happy for you and Robert! :)

Zeri said...

Haha. Will let you know. But it seems like we are moving the date forward. Plans, plans, plans...:P