Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Housekeeping

Today I was inspired to open my blog. Ha! I was doing some 'housekeeping' on my macbook which is in sore need of some serious cleaning. Lately, its only use is for playing 'Sims' and I feel like I am unable to utilize the neat-o gadgets and applications (honestly, some of them I just really don't know how to use). One of these days I will try to learn. Anyway, the reason for my post is that I like collecting pictures and sometimes I forget that I have certain photos that I haven't edited, posted, or sent to friends who have been asking for copies. Apologies.

Anyway, I'm going off topic. I saw these set of images that I took last year when I went home to Phil. I suddenly had the urge to post them.

Siblings

Basically, this is a "I'm missing my brother & sister entry". I've been having those emo moments and it doesn't help that I see these things. Sigh. Sometimes I still wonder why I'm here?

Question for the day: Who do you miss the most?

0 comments: