Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

I wanted to write but I keep second guessing myself. I have already back spaced a bit.  Another one.  :p 

Life has been good and the pieces seem to be all here near me.  I feel like an almost finished puzzle.  But that can't be since I'm only 24.  There's a whole life out there that needs to be pieced together.  

Wary and anxious.  That's how I feel about my future. Yep, I'm thinking of it, imagining it on how it would be like.  But why worry about the future if I don't have a present?  Being more responsible and careful is my number one priority in saving myself from disorder.  I'd probably have to throw away a bit of unpredictability (unless I get bored).  It's never fun without it.  

Books are still a good source of taking my mind to different places. It's a good thing I have not gotten tired of reading.  

Perhaps I need a new hobby to take away this little hole that is starting to develop in me.  It's still the adventure in me that creeps in from time to time.  Any suggestions? 

Question for the day: What were you thinking? 

0 comments: