Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2008

My solace, my sweet solace

Don't speak. Don't say anything. My confidence is shattered by you - just you.  Never been good at anything.  But you still have a way of shutting down whatever I have.  Talent is not a noun I'm familiar with.  I was even lost on my first step in the real world. I was shut down.  Yes, I was.  Even now, I'm not even sure if I'm any good at what I do.  Faults are mentioned more about me. They are frequent in their descriptions of me.  At first, perhaps it was something superficial. "Oh her, yeah, she's nice...and pretty I guess". Yes, but it will change coz when I talk, I open up, I be me - definitely change. So just shut up Z. 

Yes, just don't speak, don't say anything

You're much better at everything. I say this - it's wrong. I say less - why aren't you saying anything. I say more - you don't have to. I say something right - finally! Never good enough, always coming up short. 

People should just shut up and stay in their own little world. Be like the people in Wall-E. Maybe that will be better so no one will end up hurt.  No one will be happy either but what the heck. I'm just the problem here by thinking too much.  Wall-E should just probably clean up one more.  Yes, one more trash to get rid of.  

Question for the day: Why can't I just shut up? 

0 comments: