Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cravings.

What makes you tick? What makes you want the things you want? What excites you the most?

Tell me because when I start to think of what mine is (pause) it suddenly changes. It's different all the time. I have never had just that one tick.

Bitchy.

Suddenly, I'm starting to show some claws. I promised myself that it won't show since I'm not in my comfort zone but it's itching to come out. I guess the people around me aren't helping at all. But hey, I'm trying.

Sanity.

I need to keep mine amidst all the chaos - the silent chaos. I crave noise, a particular noise though. It is usually in different forms - a laugh, a persistent shout, a giggle, a smirk, a sigh, a frank reply, a loving compliment, a greeting, a nickname that I'm called. These are just some of the noise that I crave. Oops, we're back to the craving part. Here it is. This is my craving this week. I think last week was french fries. Hmm...

It has never been exciting if I'm not depressed. It's such a lame excuse though that I can write better when I'm freaking lonely. Dang chocolates, it's helping subside the loneliness. Let's blame the sweets.   I'm having a Lily Allen's Smile song syndrome. I'm upbeat but really now, just read the lines ...when I see you cry it just makes me smile...

Question for the day: What is your craving?

0 comments: