Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Solitude Continued

It was an emotional roller coaster (probably due to my nearing monthly visitor). But I believe it's because I'm homesick.

Still, I had an eventful week. I itemized each with a corresponding title. :)

(1) BOOK CRAZY: I bought a book because of the very tempting sale that was presented before me. Here's the book that I bought at 20% off.



* I have the first book prior to this one and I loved the detailed storytelling and imaginative narration. I'm not even halfway and I'm hooked.




(2) LEGALITIES: I have my employment pass already. It was officially approved last April 29 which means I can now stay here in Singapore. :)

(3) MOVIE-GOER: Another exciting event that happened was I got free tickets to watch Ironman at the Grand Cathay last April 30. It was my first movie experience here in Singapore. Unfortunately, I misplaced the movie ticket due to the hubbub as we entered the movie house. I usually collect movie tickets. Oh well.

(4) FRIENDS: The next day was spent at Bukit Batok where we had our Labour Day swimming party. We had lunch and merienda prepared by one of our very own chef Jason.

(5) SALE: Today, I went to the Fox Warehouse sale at Tampines Road. I didn't really expect to buy anything but I did. I was able to get 4 outfits for myself and one for a special someone. :) Good thing I did since it was worth it. This penny-pinching, expense-scared (takot sa gastos) girl got what she was waiting for. Here's one of the tops I bought with the Fox label.




0 comments: