Pages

Monday, May 19, 2008

A Week to Ponder

Currently, I'm still trying to do some magic on the kitchen. The meals are mostly basic though but I think I'm doing okay. I'm also on a budget trial and error this week. So far, I think I can limit myself to a certain amount every week. I just need a little restraint on the 'gimiks' with the highschool barkada here. I admit our Friday dinners are still worth it.

We had dinner at Miss Clarity Cafe , a local family restaurant that serves American-French food. I shared a big set meal with Reena. We first had some salad then the main dish which is Old Macdonald with extra rice to share - this meal is a smorgasbord of chicken, sausage, lamb, beef, bacon, french fries. Lastly, we had chocolate ice cream. It was a fun and delicious meal.

After church last Sunday, we all went to hang at Bukit Batok (Jabeerdon's place) and played PS2. And here's a picture of Reena and me competing on Crash Bandicoot Racing and yes, we are concentrating like hell.









It's also Vesak Day (Buddha's Birthday) today, which means holiday in Singapore. It was another day of rest (well more time to finish chores). :)

0 comments: